To start my first one, I think it's appropriate to proclaim to the world the Top 10 People that I LOOOVE!
1. Mark Dean - my high school sweetheart, my best friend, my annoying roommate, MY HUSBAND!
2. Kim & Glenn (my mom & dad) - I think it's fair to consider them one in the same because my life wouldn't be the same without them both...and when they got married, they became one anyways!
3. My Grandma Gladys - this is amazing woman deserves a Top 10 Reasons why I love her alone...she's just that darn fantastic!
4. Brittany - my sister-in-law, who is more than just a sister-in-law...she's a REAL sister, a REAL friend, and I'm so lucky to LOVE her!
5. Kasey - my BESTIE who stood by my side at my wedding...and has been with me during so many ridiculous moments of my life!
6. Marsha - this woman is like a 2nd mother to me. I thank the Lord every day for letting our paths cross!
7. Carla - my wonderful mother-in-law that loves me as her own daughter but also, gave me something to love in life and an opportunity to love her!
8. Chris - my brother...my butthead brother...that I love no matter what...and can burn on the spot...and for every 10 burns I get in, I let him slip one in on me! :)
9. Jerry - Mark's dad. Though I never got the opportunity to know him, I know just from the stories I've heard that he was an amazing man that I DO love. He gave to the world a piece a piece of himself that's carried on within Mark Dean!
10. My Maw-Maw & Paw-Paw - these 2 people are simply the most amazing people I've ever met and I love them more than words can express. In an old blog of mine, I dedicated a post to my GRAND!parents which I do plan to one day repost on here...just not sure when.
Through this little exercise, I did realize that there is no way possible to narrow down all the people I love to just a Top 10 but these are the people that I will built a loving soul within me and I will love them always and forever.