Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Monday

You will come to find that I loooove alliterations. :) And that this is prolly the first of many.

That being said, I've decided that Menu Monday is the day I will plan our weekly dinner menu and go grocery shopping on my lunch break...on Monday. :)

And since I often times get cooker's block, I think this will help when I want to look back for ideas of what to cook.

So for the week of October 11-16, specials are as follows:
Monday - Chili
Tuesday - Guinness Roast (the ONLY roast I'll eat) or possibly dinner with my parents for my birthday (so Guinness Roast will be postponed till Thursday
Wednesday - Lupe Tortilla with our buddies for my 22nd birthday!!!
Thursday - Guiness Roast
Friday - Mark's Meatloaf

Now, if Tuesday's Special ends up being Guinness Roast, I have no clue what I'll be eating Thursday since I seemed to have forgotten a day this week.

Obviously, I battle with time management...and when it comes between me and eating, that's a declaration of war!

No comments:

Post a Comment