This post spawned from a bittersweet day I had yesterday. I experienced a lot. I learned a lot. I realized a lot.
Here are the Top 10 Blessings that I counted on my 10 little fingers yesterday.
1. The GREAT Lord, Himself - I have a STRONG, deep faith. If you know me, you could actually doubt this and I could understand why many would think this. My relationship with Him is so personal but I trust Him and know He has something in store for me that I'm still too blind to see.
2. Carla, my mother-in-law - Last night, I spent hours talking to her. I'm not sure I've ever bonded with her like this. She mentioned things to help me look forward and opened a part of my mind that I've ignored for quite sometime.
3. Mark Dean, my wonderful husband - who is reasonable enough to talk sense into me when I need it but makes everything okay when I am shaken.
4. Stuey, my lil pup - This rotten lil pooch is a blessing in disguise...a gooood disguise. Last night, he sat at my feet barking and barking and barking (and barking). When I moved my feet, he sat through the entire house. That's when it hit me - he wanted to play! So I got up and played and played and then we had cuddle time. That's when I realized what a blessing this little dog is. He completed my day in such a way that only he could.
5. Glenn, my dad - He keeps me rational and reminds me how responsible I am. And that's it's okay to be that way.
6. Kim, my mom - She does what great mothers do. She listens. And loves.
7. Megs, a follower blogger from This & That Creative - She left this comment simple little comment that completely made my day - "
With blessings like these that consume my life, I can smile at the end of the day.