So, a little recap, I picked up 2 window frames (one paned, one not) and 2 shutters.
Since I was stuck inside last week, I worked on one of the shutters and this is what I got done.
|My walls are not that unattractive mustard color...that's a result of the lighting.|
My walls are sauteed mushroom. :)
BUT...after leaving my mom's house Sunday, I spotted this in the back of my dad's truck.
And it hit me! (Not the wood; an idea or 2)
I saw this on LMM (which linked to this project on Rocky Bella) a while back and once I saw this rectangle frame, the image of this came to me.
And that's why I went on my twine-searching adventure Sunday, too.
And this is it!