Friday, November 12, 2010

Project Update

Since the weather was so nasty last week, then I got a cold from the nasty weather, my bigger projects have been put on hold.

So, a little recap, I picked up 2 window frames (one paned, one not) and 2 shutters.

Since I was stuck inside last week, I worked on one of the shutters and this is what I got done.
My walls are not that unattractive mustard color...that's a result of the lighting.
My walls are sauteed mushroom. :)
Everything else is at a stand still.
BUT...after leaving my mom's house Sunday, I spotted this in the back of my dad's truck.

And it hit me! (Not the wood; an idea or 2)

I saw this on LMM (which linked to this project on Rocky Bella) a while back and once I saw this rectangle frame, the image of this came to me.

And that's why I went on my twine-searching adventure Sunday, too.

And this is it!
(Sauteed mushroom!)
I think I'll go back one day and maybe add lattice with some different kind of clips, just to change it up. But that's one day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I have no idea why I don't make those cookies at other times of the year. Probably because I eat nearly the whole pan! I guess I should.

    I love both of these projects. How fun that you saw the 2nd one in the truck and immediately saw a project you wanted to create. I love the pictures hanging from the twine. Fun to get indoor things done isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Your blog is my new favorite place in the blog world...or online, period! Haha!

    If they are THAT good, I may have to test them out this weekend! :)

    Thanks so much! It is nice to get things done even in dreary weather!

    ReplyDelete