Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Job Opening

I love to work. I've loved every job I've had. I take pride in the work that I do.

I guess that's why I never really got involved with extra curricular activities in school. My school was my job and I took it very seriously. That crossed over into my career world.

And I believe that is all a wonderful state of mind and a good characteristic of mine.

So with that, I never imagined myself to be the type to WANT to be a stay-at-home housewife or mom.

But since starting this blog, that desire has changed.

I love being in my home, getting things accomplished, starting new projects. But after working nearly 40 hours a week, taking 9 hours of college classes, and a butt load of homework and group work for school, I never feel like getting anything accomplished at home.

I want to my drive, my pride to be all for my home, my husband, and one day, my family.

With that said, I'm setting a new goal for myself. A new objection on my resume.

To seek a part-time blogger position, along with housewife duties and plenty of time to enjoy life in a homey environment with opportunity to advance into mommyhood.

Yes, that sounds perfect.

Is there anything wrong with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment