Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday - 12/2

Today is very bittersweet for me.

A month ago, my life changed A LOT.

Actually, this year has brought a lot of changes.

I got married. In the eyes of the government...we've been married for a long time now.
Carrie got pregnant. Making me an aunt. :D
I started this blog and started writing, again.
Something that makes me happy. And I'm very proud of.
Mark Dean took on a new venture.
I committed to school, 100%.

And with all those things, I am so extremely happy and content with life!

Today, I am thankful for change.

Without it, new adventures would not present themselves, new paths would not develop, new people would not become part of my life...or leave.

I'm okay with everything that comes with these changes.
Change is good.
(1 point for Obama for getting that right. Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment