Wednesday, December 22, 2010

At a Lose for Words

Well, not really.

I'm not one to be short on words.

But...
I do feel overwhelmed.
And I have so much going on through my head to focus.
On blogging.
On baking.
On anything.

Plus, I'm not sleeping well.

I just went grocery shopping for the week...2 days late.
(I apologize for no Menu Monday this week.)
Because I started cleaning the home Monday.
For my family to gather round Friday.
But the effort I made was ruined when I got out of the shower to find this...
in my living room.

And it's still there...

(Side note: I DID start cleaning my craft/reading room and THAT was not ruined...and it makes me quite happy!)
I bought these adorable lil' containers at Bed Bath & Beyond on the spice aisle...
4 for $5...picked up 3 sets...used a $5 off $15. :D
Spent $10 for 15 of these cuties.
And I used them for my scrapbooking brads, rivet-y things, buttons, and other embellishments.
Color coded, of course.

Whether I'm focused or not.
I've got to get the house cleaned spotless by Friday.
And make 2 of those beautifully, yummy Red Velvet cakes.
So, there may or may not be much blogging till after the holiday festivities!

Anyways,
Merry Christmas everyone...
In case I don't make it back by Friday or Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. Ive Got Family from out of town coming , so much to do so little time!!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! Good luck with all that!

    I know...I know...I didn't plan this year well at all.

    Merry Christmas ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im with you on all those points. i'm feeling so blah over here. not in the spirit at all. hopefully it will come! Merry Christmas to you, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( I'm so sorry to hear that! I do hope that once you gather with your family, having so yummy food, and open gifts, the spirit will kick in! Haha!

    Merry Christmas! And I hope you have a wonderful New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete