Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday - 12/16

After getting our wedding pictures in and looking through them over and over again, I started to feel so reminiscent of the whole wedding planning experience.

I remember that the month before Mark Dean and I got engaged, we took a trip to Austin, we saw soooo many beautiful things which we normally overlook when we go there.
We even looked at rings on this trip!!!
We ate at this awesome restaurant called the Oasis.
And if you go to Austin, you must go here, too!

Our view from our table at the Oasis.
Well, after eating there, I knew that's where I wanted to get married.
But because of the size of our family and how important they are to use, we decided to opt out of this option.

But before opting out, I planned...a little.
I knew I wanted to get married at the awesome Oasis...where they do hold weddings, parties, and such.

Googled for this...this was taken at the Oasis by unknown photographer.
I picked out an amazing photographer in the area, Sweet Caroline.
Who does awesome engagement pictures that I was really pumped about.
And great wedding photography!
Moment captured by Sweet Caroline Photo
Moment captured by Sweet Caroline Photo
Moment captured by Sweet Caroline Photo
While looking through all the photos of our wedding in HOUSTON, I wouldn't change it for the world.
Because it wouldn't be this magical!
With a super-amazing photographer in the Houston-area to catch all the magic!

Moment captured by SB Image Studios
Moment captured by SB Image Studios
Moment captured by SB Image Studios
But I would go to Austin for a photo shoot with the AMAZING Sweet Caroline!

So, today, I'm thankful for an awesome city: Austin, Texas!

This is, by far, one of my favorite places in the entire world!
This will be the first year, in over 5 years, that I haven't been at least one.
And that makes me so sad to think about with only 2 weeks left of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment