Friday, January 7, 2011

Too Late to be Thankful???

Well, yesterday was a roller coaster ride.
Starting off with making me a lil nauseous.
Leaving me excited and exhausted,
at the same time.

That's why I'm writing this post right now.
Instead of yesterday.

Let me tell you about it.

I got up early yesterday because I was so excited about the blog design workshop I was gunna take later in the morning.
So, about 9:45, I go feed the dog in case he became a distraction while I was learning.
And LOCKED MYSELF OUT OF THE HOUSE!
10 minutes before the workshop started!
This must be where I hopped on the scary roller coaster.

Hubby rushed home.
But not fast enough for me to make the workshop.
Isn't he the best?!?

We decided to go to lunch instead.
And I got an email from the workshop host saying she overslept!
How funny!
That made the roller coaster take a good turn.

Then, it was time to make the dessert for my bestie-dinner-night.
And I was out of flour.
Another bad turn on the roller coaster.

I ended up buying a lil for us to share.
And we had an awesome night.
Kasey made Zuppa Toscana.
Which was delish!

Plus, Kasey was my subject picture for the day's picture of the day...well yesterday!

I got off yesterday's the roller coaster realizing the day wasn't really that bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment