Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's 1/11/11 + A Late Menu Monday

Happy 1/11/11 everyone!
Make lots of wishes today!

Today marks one week till I go back to school FULL-TIME...during the DAY!
I'm so, so, so excited!
And getting very nervous.

I've been working non-stop to:
get financial aid junk sorted out - UGH!
declare my major - which I'm sure I'm driving the advisor absolutely insane!
find my books as cheap as possible - not an easy task...and I may end up renting my books which I'm very nervous about!
practice getting up early - yesterday was a good run at this...today, not so much...

Next on the list of to-do's for school:
Do a practice run driving to school - I've never been to this campus before so, I always feel it's necessary to drive there and back at the correct times to know what I'm getting myself into. Crazy, maybe! Smart, YES!
Actually order my books - so I'm not one of those students that gets their books 2 weeks AFTER classes start...those kids always get on my nerves and I refuse to get on my own nerves.


I guess I better start enjoy my last week of "freedom"!
So, what am I gunna do?
Work on assignments for those workshops I started! :D
_______________________________________________

I'm so sorry!
I guess I'm getting a little behind on my weekly posts.
I really should try scheduling those.

So, up this week:
Monday - Ranch Cheeseburgers
Tuesday - Zuppo Toscana
Wednesday - Spinach & Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken & Potatoes w/ Broccoli (and I'm gunna try mine with spinach this week!)
Thursday - Something with ground beef...just haven't decided what to make with it! Maybe something new!
Friday - Fajitas

5 comments:

  1. the stuffed chicken sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, it is! It's under my recipe tab...and I posted it a few weeks ago, if ya wanna try it out! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zuppo Tuscana -- post a recipe for this!? I'm intrigued <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ps: i think the trial run drive is GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes ma'am! I will! It's starting to look goooood!

    Haha! I love that compliment! I'm usually the only one who use the word genius with anything I think up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy Busy girl!!! I didn't ever realize it was 1/11/11 I need to start wishing!!!! I'm coming to your house to eat this week YUMM!!!!

    ReplyDelete