Friday, November 16, 2012

Pregnancy Update: 11 Weeks, 3 Days

So, I'm somewhat behind (already) but I did it on purpose. We go to the doctor for the first time today so I wanted to wait and share what information I could from the appointment instead of doing 2 separate posts.


This picture isn't the best because just like Rozlyn, we have a super crazy, active baby. Every time the doctor got the baby in good view to snap a picture, he/she would move. He/she is upside down and the biggest round part in the picture is his/her head and the more blurred part to the right of the head is, well, his/her body. (Boy, I will be happy to not have to use "he/she" in the coming weeks!)


How far along? 11 Weeks and 3 Days (Dr. is saying 10w4d but since learning from my midwife, I'm not going by measurements but the traditional LMP)
Total weight gain/loss: Nothing since last week...So, total ~3 lbs (starting weight 125, current weight 128)
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I'm beginning to be less tired...unless I have a rough night with Rozlyn then I cash in on a nap with her.
Best moment this week: The nausea has slowed down!
Miss Anything? From time to time, I wish I could have a drink or two.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Chinese food and BBQ (which were the same as with Rozlyn!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: A little, teeny, tiny bump...which I hope to show off next week! (I planned for this week but it just didn't work out.)
Gender prediction: I don't like to predict but I do think another girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! With a bit of irritability
Weekly Wisdom: EAT!
Looking forward to: This afternoon's appointment!

P.S. This was written Wednesday but just now published, Friday, due to extreme craziness...and lack of pictures. Hoping to get Mark to help me out with some this weekend for the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment