Monday, November 5, 2012

First Pregnancy Update

So, I decided to try to keep up with one of these pregnancy questionnaires throughout this pregnancy.
I regret not doing with Rozlyn although it wasn't that eventful anyways, it still would've been nice to refer back to.

Hope you enjoy watching me grow!

(I will post a picture later this afternoon!)

How far along? 10 Weeks and 1 Day
Total weight gain/loss: ~3 lbs (starting weight 125, current weight 128)
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: In need of a lot...I generally sleep with Rozlyn during her naps
Best moment this week: Knowing I'll see the doctor soon
Have you told family and friends: Yes! We made the announcement at 7 weeks with Rozlyn's Big Sister picture
Miss Anything? Energy
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Chinese food (that I've yet to get!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: I don't think so...maybe a little pudge by the end of the day
Gender prediction: Hmm...I don't know!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep when possible! And remember to eat!
Looking forward to: Our Christmas gender surprise! :D

Linked up to:
My Joy-Filled Life


  1. Congrats on the little one! Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly.

    Found you via My Pregnancy Journal Blog Hop

  2. Congrats Lynzi!!

    I'm so glad you linked up with us!

    I can't wait to hear more updates and get to know you better!