Thursday, September 30, 2010

MISSION: Clean House

I've devised a plan of action to the accomplish mission-at-hand, my clutter, messy, semi-dirty house.

Step 1: Take it one room at a time. One room a day...not too overwhelm myself.
Step 2: If items belong in another that is NOT already cleaned, DO NOT PUT IT UP. This is what distracts me and eventually, makes me fail these missions.
Step 3: Learn to throw things away. This should be a goal, alone. I love holding onto everything. I'm not good at letting go. I always think "what if I need this later" "what if someone else would need it" or "what if I want to pass this on to my children". UGH!

So today, this mission calls me to the living room...the cleanest room of the house, to get my feet wet...to make sure I don't over do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment