Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm Baaaack...

So, I know it was much longer that I originally anticipated.
But I just felt lost.

I can't really say that I've found anything on this long break from blogging.
I've just missed all my friends.

I suppose I will ramble on until I find my way.
Just to have you all back.

So, let me feel you in on what's been going on:

Yellowbird's has been doing pretty good.
I've gotten several order just by word of mouth over the last few months.
I've got a shop that I'm in the midst of renovating.
I'm hoarding information like crazy to get my license and permits squared away.
(Which reminds me I have a workshop regarding this tomorrow!!!)

School has sucked.
I do believe I've lost my drive to become a teacher.
I will be speaking to a counselor soon just to get some kind of degree as soon as possible.
(Like I said...I've been lost.)

Mark and I.
I'm just so lucky to have him.
I can't say it enough.
And though, at times, I may take him for granted,
the love I have for him makes my heart want to explode.

Anyways,
it's good to be back.
Talk to you soon.
<3

7 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so glad you're back!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad you're back, I've missed you!

    I'm so glad your business is doing well. Bummer about school... I've been there. If you need to talk I'm here!

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad yellowbird and your relationship are going great --- school? well that always somewhat stinks. sorry love!

    WELCOME BACK!!!!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renovating a space?! How exciting!

    Everyone feels lost and needs a breather every now and then :) Glad you are back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WAS soooooooo excited to see that your BACK!!!!! YAYYAYYAYAYYAAYYYYYYY!!!! Welcome back!! Ive missed you Tons and tons!!! Im sooo excited to see that yellowbird is doing so well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay welcome back! We've missed you.

    It sounds like Yellowbird is going to take off (pun not intended) at any moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...you ladies seriously brighten my day!!! :D

    I didn't come back with a bang but I'm trying to get back into the routine.
    I've got so much I need to share.

    Thank you so much for sticking with me! I love you ladies with my whole heart! <3

    ReplyDelete