Tuesday, March 8, 2011

No Class, The Handwriting Game PLUS Menu {Tuesday}

I drive an hour to school.
Roughly, 40 miles.

So I get a little irritated when I walk up to my classroom door
and see this...


Yes, that pisses me off.

But I made the best of it
and spent my time in the library
working on a fun little game.

Over the weekend,
Heather of Some Kind of Wonderful
tagged me!
And I've been procrastinating...like it's homework or something.

Well,
here it is.
My {sloppy} handwriting.
Which I try to distract you of by making the page all cute with post-its.
Ha.


AND...
I know I've been slacking on my menus.
So, here's what we are having this week:

Monday - Papa John's Pizza Special :D
Tuesday - Eating Out! Baby Isaac is here!
Wednesday - Tacos
Thursday - Italian Creamy Chicken Pasta
Friday - Marlboro Man Sandwiches
MMM...MMM...MMM...

5 comments:

  1. I was going to be excited for you till I saw how long it takes you to get to school. I always hated that when I drove to school. Hence the reason I LOVE my online classes, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer they didn't let you know about class until you had driven in--glad you were able to make the best of it!

    Your menu looks yummy--what are Marlboro Man sandwiches?

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I don't think your handwriting is sloppy AT ALL.

    Secondly, God I hate when people cancel class without some kind of announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!! <3 love your arrow post its!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ps: I used to drive an hour to school and see those notices and LOSE IT! I totally know your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies so much! :D

    KT - Sent ya an email...2 actually...about the Guinness cupcakes and the Marlboro Man Sandwich...did ya get em?

    ReplyDelete