Friday, September 14, 2012

Don't Call It a Comeback

Well, you can call it that if you want.

But I'm going to try my hardest to get back in the "blogging game". I've neglected it so much. And I miss it.

I miss connecting with so many people that I feel share the same interests as I do...the people that you just don't find in your own neighborhood.

I've spent the last several weeks thinking how I'm going to come back. Did I just want to revitalize this blog since it's established and has some followers? Or start fresh and new?

Obviously, I decided to stick with what I know. Drastic change scares me. So we'll see how it goes.

Depending where this new blogging expedition leads, a new blog name may be more appropriate. I just don't know yet.

Anyways, while I try to sort out what I want this blog to "be", I thought so pictures of my adorable chub would be appropriate...since I've been away for so long and all...you've missed out on how much this little angel has grown!


She is 6 months old already!!! Ek!!! Someone needs to build a good, depend "pause" button or at least a slow motion button...I can't take the time passing so quickly.

Until next time my friends,
Lynzi

No comments:

Post a Comment